Spicy Rings Mix
Spicy Rings/Kodubale is a signature Kannada snack. Even though other parts of India make similar snacks in different shapes and sizes, the ingredients in this specific mix is very local to Karnataka. There are many variants in Kodubale itself like Rave Kodubale, Mosaru Kodubale, etc., and the ingredients vary accordingly. This specific iPaaka Spicy Rings/Kodubale Mix is a rice based snack and will tingle your taste buds with its crispy and spicy flavor. It is a great combination with iPaaka Bisibelebath and also serves as a snack along with coffee or tea. This mouth-watering snack will be ready by the time one prepares coffee/tea.
iPaaka products come in reusable ziplock pouches in different weight-based packaging to suit everyone's needs. For smaller packs check out our Combo offers.
Best Before 3 months from the date of manufacture.
Storage Instructions: Use a clean and dry spoon. Refrigerating it extends its shelf-life by another 3-6 months.
Ingredients: Rice Flour, Red Chilli powder, Hing, Coconut Powder, Cumin seeds, Ajwain and Salt
- Take about 100g of iPaaka Spicy Rings mix. Add little warm water and 3 tbsp hot oil and slowly mix to prepare the dough. Knead the dough and bring it to chapati dough consistency.
- Pour sufficient oil in a pan to fry the Spicy Rings and keep on a medium flame.
- Roll the dough, make rings of medium thickness and seal it by pressing the ends together
- Check if the oil is hot enough by dropping a small ring into the oil.
- Add the Spicy rings one by one to the oil and let it fry for 3-4 mins. Now turn the rings around to fry on the other side.
- Once the rings have turned brown, use a strainer to take the Spicy rings on to a plate and serve
- 100g of iPaaka Spicy Rings Mix makes about 10 medium sized Kodubales